Academic Year 2015-16
Employment Opportunities for
Teachers & Administrators
A minimum of 3 years teaching experience is required for all candidates, and some positions may require more. Please email your inquiry along with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upper School English Teacher: A minimum of 3 years full-time teaching experience is required. Experience teaching Advanced Placement English is preferred.
Director of Upper School Learning Resources: Candidates must have training in the field of Special Education and have a minimum of 5 years of experience. Additional experience of working with international students is preferred. The Director of US Learning Resources will:
• Run the Upper School Learning Resource Center (LRC) to serve students with mild
• Create a learning profile for every student who has a diagnostic assessment.
• Provide individual support in the area of organizational, math, reading and writing skills.
• Provide students with the most appropriate program within the academic environment of TASIS.
This may require contacting outside professionals.
• Act as a facilitator with teachers and their LRC students helping them to accommodate according
to their learning profile or while being placed on Academic Monitoring.
• Maintain systems for documenting meetings, disseminating information, filing, and the use
of these records.
• Meet with parents to discuss progress of their child.
• Write an End-of-Year Report for every LRC student.
• Participate in counseling team meetings on a regular basis.
• Enhance student's learning with updated technological resources.
• Provide documentation for the College Board and IB to apply for extended time and work
closely with College Counseling.
• Coordinate extended time and proctor tests, mock AP and IB exams, and semester exams.
Assistant Head of Middle School: Reporting to the Head of Middle School, the Assistant Head is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day planning and operations of the Middle School program.
Experience with curriculum development, performance appraisals, standardized testing, event and trip planning, scheduling and student discipline preferred. Minimum of 5 years experience.
Please send applications, CV and references to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Lower School Teacher: minimum 3 years full-time teaching experience. Understanding or experience with the Core Knowledge Scope & Sequence preferred. This position may have boarding duties associated with furnished on-campus accommodations.
EAL Teacher: minimum 3 years full-time teaching experience.
back to top