Girl Scouts Sign-ups
Girl Scouts is open to all girls in grades K-12, and no prior Girl Scouts experience is necessary. Registration is on Thursday, September 3, at 7 p.m. in the TASIS Lower School Dining Room. VIEW FLYER HERE
- Dues are £75 for Girl Membership
- Breakdown of the £75 dues:
- £12 to USA national Girl Scouts organization
- £13 to local Runnymede council dues
- £50 to individual troop dues
- Dues are £12 for Adult Membership
Adult Membership strongly encouraged for leaders, as well as any other adults who will be traveling with, or driving any of the members of the troop. This ensures they are covered by Girl Scouts insurance. Our local council will cover the membership dues of two adult leaders per troop.
- Make cheques payable to "USAGSO Runnymede." You can combine dues for multiple girls and adults on one cheque. Cash also accepted.
- In addition to these digital PDF versions, hard copy versions are available in the Girl Scout drawer in the Lower School, just outside Alex Church's office.
- Completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com, or placed in the Girl Scout drawer in the Lower School. Please do not put cash in the drawer! If you have cash, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and I will arrange to pick it up from you directly.
|GIRL HEALTH HISTORY||GIRL MEMBERSHIP FORMAT||ADULT MEMBERSHIP FORM|