We love nothing more than to welcome you back 'home' to campus. This is the Alumni Relations Team's favorite part of our role here at TASIS England ... seeing you!
There are a few new changes regarding visits to campus. Due to requirements from the UK Department for Education, there are new security measures in place on the Thorpe campus.
- In order to request a visit to campus, please complete the form below.
- It is preferable to book this appointment at least two weeks in advance, although a week in advance usually works.
- Campus visits are available Monday through Friday (outside of holidays and school breaks) at the following times:
- 9:30 AM and 2 PM
- Outside of these times, visits to campus are not available.
We aim to fulfil visit requests, but it must be noted that some times throughout the year can be busier than others and the date and time you want could already be booked by another alumnus/a.
We recommend that in order to book the time slot and day you prefer, to book your appointment as far in advance as possible.
- We will need a minimum of one week's notice prior to your arrival on campus.
- Please bring two forms of identification (one of them being a photo ID) for each person in your party.
- All visitors to campus, including our alumni, are required to sign in at the Security Lodge on Ten Acre Lane, receive a visitor’s badge, and will be escorted by a member of faculty or staff while on campus.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
As always, we look forward to welcoming you back to campus. We hope to see you very soon!