Available to the TASIS Upper School community only. Contact the US Librarian for log-in details or take a leaflet from the Library.
Questia School is part of the Questia family of online research and paper writing resources, founded in 1998. With research tools and instruction integrated into 83,000 full-text digital books, and 8 million articles, Questia School helps students apply their research in meaningful and impactful ways.
Questia School supports advanced classes including Art and Architecture, Business and Management, Communication and Language, Economics, Environment, Government and Politics, History, Literature, Music and Performing Arts, Psychology, Religious Studies, Sociology and Anthropology. It is an excellent resource for DP Extended Essay and DP Internal Assessments.
- Over 78,000 cover-to-cover cross-curricular books, all fully digitized.
- Over 9 million articles from published journals, magazines and newspapers.
- Original works like The Scarlet Letter,Hamlet, Jane Eyre, The Red Badge of Courage, and Pride & Prejudice.
- Content from over 250 of the world’s leading publishers, including Oxford University Press, Taylor & Francis, Princeton University Press, and Wiley
- Highlights, notes, and bookmarks are all automatically saved in personal project folders, an organizational necessity for students.
- Automatically generated citations and bibliographies in MLA, APA or Chicago format drives focus on content, not commas
- Librarian-selected topic pages are great starting points for papers
- Advanced search makes finding content easy and efficient.
- Interactive instruction on researching and writing.
- Assignable readings, examples and videos.
- Quizzes available to assess student comprehension
- Written and video content facilitate different learning styles